BMW JOY WINS (2012)
This job required required extensive cgi post which included the opening aerial shot and 24 crowd extension shots using massive software.
I was lead on this particular job and my tasks included:
- modelling, lighting, shading and compositing opening Olympic Stadium
- modelling seating layout using photogrammetry and blueprint for the stadiums
- tracking various shots for crowd placement
- simulating, setups and lighting of crowd shots
- compositing of football and athletics crowd
Breakdown of the opening shot & 1 crowd shot.